WELCOME TO PEACE OUTSIDE CAMPUS
PEACE OUTside CAMPUS - The Lindsey M. Bonistall Foundation, is dedicated to promoting peaceful and safe living environments in off-campus college communities nationwide. Our goal is to empower students and their families to be more proactive in safeguarding themselves against those who perpetuate crime and violence. Rather than creating a culture of fear, we strive to reinforce a sense of empowerment, strength, and security.
Teens 'N Transition (TNT)
Our TNT program for the 2012 - 2013 school year has been very successful. As of May 15, 2013 we have presented at 13 high schools. We still have more presentations scheduled into June. This academic years we are very fortunate to have a terrific group of interns who have worked very hard by attending two months of training sessions, working on presentation skills and taking POC to high school seniors. Our interns are students at Manhattanville College, Purchase College SUNY, Hunter College and NYU.
We will miss our seniors after this year and they are;
- Briana Azzarelli - Purchase College
- Alexis Barge - Purchase College
- Mara Dominowski - Purchase College
- Elyssa Scheck - Purchase College
- Mario Esponisa - Manhattanville College
- London Reyes - NYU
Our returning interns are:
- Leanna D'Agostino - Senior - Fall 2013 Hunter College
- Benjamin Shannon - Senior - Fall 2013 Purchase College
- Joseph Chiavarro - Sophomore - Fall 2013 Purchase College
Our TNT presentations will be starting in the Fall 2013 and continue through the end of the 2014 school year. We will be recruiting and training interns over the summer. If you are interested plesae email your resume and skill set to email@example.com.
Student Safety Tips: